Vergi Kaydı Olup Da Bağ-Kur’a Tescil Yaptırmamışlara Iyi Haber 2022 – In 2022, Retroactive Borrowing Rights were Given to Tradesmen Who Are tax-registered but Have Not Registered with Bağ-Kur.
As a result of the initiatives of Bendevi Palandöken, Chairman of the Confederation of Turkish Tradesmen and Craftsmen (TESK), retroactive borrowing rights were given to tradesmen who were tax-registered in 2022 but were not registered with Bağ-Kur. Within the scope of this right, tradesmen registered for chambers and taxes before October 4, 2000, can retire by borrowing for periods when they do not register with Bağ-Kur.
Tradesmen not registered with Bağ-Kur will first apply to the chambers they affiliate to benefit from this right. They will apply to the Social Security Institution (SGK) with the document they will receive from the chambers. SSI will evaluate the applications of tradesmen and decide whether to grant retroactive borrowing rights.
Tradesmen given the right to retroactive borrowing can pay these debts with a maturity of 60 months. Borrowing premiums will calculate based on the minimum wage.
This regulation is a great opportunity for tradesmen who tax-registered before 2022 but have not registered with Bağ-Kur. By taking advantage of this right, they can increase their retirement age earlier.
Table of Contents
Who Can Benefit From The Regulation?
The regulation can benefit self-employed people and craftsmen with a trade chamber and tax registration before October 4, 2000, but does not have a Bağ-Kur registration. These people can apply to Bağ-Kur for retroactive borrowing once. This will allow them to complete the retirement age requirement and receive a retirement pension.
To be eligible for retroactive borrowing, the person must have a trade chamber and tax registration before October 4, 2000, and must have continued their self-employed activity after this date. The borrowing amount is 26.83 TL each day before October 4, 2000.
Retroactive borrowing applications are made to the Social Security Institution (SGK). The application must include documents proving that the self-employed person has a trade chamber and tax registration and is continuing their self-employed activity.
The retroactive borrowing right offers an important opportunity for self-employed people and craftsmen. Thanks to this right, self-employed people and craftsmen can complete the retirement age requirement and receive a retirement pension.
How Will Regulation be Implemented?
To implement the regulation, the Turkish government will need to take the following steps:
- Develop a system for tracking and processing retroactive borrowing applications. This system will need to be able to verify the applicant’s trade chamber and tax registration, as well as their self-employed activity.
- Develop a system for calculating the amount of retroactive borrowing. This system must consider the number of days the applicant self-employ before October 4, 2000.
- Develop a system for collecting retroactive borrowing payments. This system will need to be flexible enough to accommodate a variety of payment methods.
- Educate self-employed people and craftsmen about the retroactive borrowing right. This education can done through public awareness campaigns, as well as through trade associations and chambers of commerce.
Benefits of Regulation
The regulation on retroactive borrowing for self-employed people and craftsmen in Turkey has several benefits, including:
- Improved retirement security: The regulation will allow self-employed people and craftsmen to complete the retirement age requirement and receive a retirement pension. This will help to improve their financial security in retirement.
- Increased social security coverage: The regulation will also allow self-employed people and craftsmen to benefit from social security rights, such as healthcare, work accidents and occupational diseases, disability, and death insurance. This will provide them with a safety net in case of unexpected events.
- Reduced administrative burden: The regulation will simplify the process for self-employed people and craftsmen to register with Bağ-Kur and pay their social security contributions. This will save them time and money.
- Stimulated economic growth: The regulation expects to boost economic growth by encouraging self-employed people and craftsmen to formalize their businesses and invest in their future.
Overall, the regulation on retroactive borrowing for self-employed people and craftsmen in Turkey is a positive development that will benefit both individuals and the economy as a whole.
The regulation on retroactive borrowing for self-employed people and craftsmen in Turkey is a positive development that will benefit both individuals and the economy as a whole. The regulation will allow self-employed people and craftsmen to improve their retirement security, increase their social security coverage, reduce the administrative burden, and stimulate economic growth.
Self-employed people and craftsmen eligible for retroactive borrowing should consider applying for this right. It is a great opportunity to improve their retirement financial security and social security coverage.